venerdì 13 settembre 2013

My Wish List - A/W Beauty edition


So I have been watching some videos on you tube and reading quite a few blogs and everybody seems to be really excited about the new A/W beauty/makeup collections. Well I am the first one to be really excited....some of the new products have really cought my attention, my wish list is already quite full...and I am already dreaming. To be honest I am pretty sure I won't buy everything, that's for sure, most of these products are pretty expensive and sometimes I really can't justify the expense...but sometimes I really can't resist ^_^ . These are some of the "things" that I really wish I'll own one day, sooner ore later, maybe or not...I'll let you know, check out these beauties, and let me know what's in your wish list: 

Ma quanto è bello sognare???? sono giorni che vedo su you tube, blog, giornali personaggi esaltati per le nuove uscite in campo Beuaty/Makeup, ah guardate io sono la prima esaltata....diverse nuove collezioni per questo autunno/inverno hanno già catturato la mia attenzione... e la mia lista dei desideri è già bella piena....o_O;  certo alcuni dei prodotti qui sotto non so se mai li comprerò, vi dico la verità, certe cose fanno parte si della mia lista ma rischiano di restare li e che l'acquisto non venga concretizzato perchè non sempre riesco a giustificare la spesa o il bisogno di spendere minimo 30 Euro per una nuova palette, (già ne ho...), e quindi spesso viene fuori il Trex che è in me ( braccino corto). Altre volte invece, faccio follie...perchè non riesco proprio a resistere alla tentazione, e li mi dico ...quella palette/blush/ecc... magnifica con in più un packaging stupendo...DEVE far parte della mia collezione...ehehe mi capite? siete anche voi così? Bene ecco cosa mi piacerebbe possedere, prima o poi, forse si forse no...vi aggiornerò:  






Marc Jacob's foundation 



INGENUE COLLECTION CHARLOTTE TILBURY





by Kevin Aucoin


 RMK DUO 

BLACK ORCHID


8 commenti:

  1. I'm so excited about the Marc Jacobs collection and can't wait for it to reach the UK. I'll be out traveling next week so will definitely keep my eyes open for the product range :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Yeah me too, I don't even know when it will be available here in Italy but I'll be in London soon and hopefully by then it will be available there!! I've read great reviews about this foundation, apparently it is really light, dewy finish and lasts all day xx

      Elimina
  2. Anch'io ho in wishlist uno dei blush in crema di Chanel! Son meravigliosi!

    http://pinkfreezeblog.blogspot.it/

    RispondiElimina
  3. This ia almost my wishlist..
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    http://instagram.com/beingbeautifulpooja

    RispondiElimina
  4. I blush in crema di chanel sono meravigliosi, volevo comprare il n. 66 ma era terminato! :(

    RispondiElimina
  5. Ciao, sul mio blog c'è un premio per te :)

    RispondiElimina
  6. Ciao :) c'è un premio per te sul mio blog ;) http://sweetcandynice.blogspot.it

    A presto ;)

    RispondiElimina